There are many ways to reduce the cost of a Lial tuition. Check the links below to learn more.
Ed Choice & Ed Choice Expansion Scholarships
The Educational Choice Scholarship (EdChoice) Program provides students from underperforming public schools the opportunity to attend participating private schools. The program also provides low income students who are entering kindergarten through fifth grade the same opportunity. The program provides up to 60,000 EdChoice scholarships to eligible students.
Northwest Ohio Scholarship Fund
There are several requirements that must be met to qualify for tuition assistance:
- Must be a resident in Allen, Crawford, Defiance, Erie, Fulton, Hancock, Henry, Huron, Lucas, Ottawa, Paulding, Putnam, Richland, Sandusky, Seneca, Van Wert, Williams, Wood, or Wyandot Counties
- Children must be entering into the K-8 grade for the 20222-2023 school year
- Income and household size must meet requirements (The link explains this in further detail.)
- The lottery application window is now open for new families to apply for a need-based scholarship from the Northwest Ohio Scholarship Fund for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Information can be found here: