Tech upgrade in progress
We are so excited to have our Internet and cabling upgraded at Lial. We are actively working on these updates and hope to have them complete by Wednesday, July 15th. Our phone system may also be impacted by the updates. If you need immediate assistance, please email Head of School, Lynn Cherry, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcing the Lial Pre K- 3 Program!
Spread the word! Lial is opening a PreK-3 program for the 21-22 school year!! We are enrolling for the AM session (M-F from 8am-11am). If there is enough interest, a PM session could open (M-F from 12-3pm). Our PreK-3 program will infuse Montessori principles and purposeful play creating a structured learning environment for our youngest learners. A typical day will include:
– Bible stories
– Gross motor play (outdoor exploration)
– Montessori practical life, sensorial, language, and math components
– Dramatic play infused themes
Children must be three years old by September 30th, toilet trained, and able to express their needs. Call our school office, 419.877.5167, to enroll.
Lial Virtual Tour
We invite you to take a virtual tour of Lial to begin our conversation. After your tour take a moment to explore our website. Contact Ms. Lynn Cherry at email@example.com for answers to questions or more information. Private tours are available so you can see us in action. We look forward to seeing you in person soon.
Currently, Lial has 221 students enrolled. Our school mission is built on the partnership between our parents, teachers, and students. To do this safely, all adults working with students in our building are required to follow the policies developed by the Toledo Diocese. To learn more, click the Learn More button.
Lial Catholic School
as of May 25, 2021
|# of People||Change from:
May 18, 2021
Isolation: Individuals who are remaining isolated at home because of a positive COVID-19 test or presumed positive case. Isolation is for a minimum of 10 days and 24 hours symptom-free without medication.
Quarantined: This information is from the LCHD/ODH COVID-19 Guidance:
Inside the Classroom
Students and adults possibly exposed to COVID-19 in K-12 schools may continue to attend in person school and athletic events if the following conditions are meet:
- The school has a documented COVID-19 prevention policy, which Lial has.
- Close Contacts in grades K-12 may continue to attend in-person learning if exposure occurred within 6 feet of a COVID-19 positive person in the classroom or school transportation setting when conditions are met and they do not show signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- However, close contacts must quarantine at home when not attending class in school.
- Additionally close contacts must refrain from participation in sports or other extracurricular activities until 14 days have passed without signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
Outside the Classroom
- Students and adults from all grade levels will be considered close contacts if exposure occurs within 6 feet of a COVID-19 positive person in the following environments regardless of masking or other protocols:
- During recess or physical education class (gym);
- During lunch or snack times;
- Any activity that educators have noted is often associated with the shifting of masks so that they do not cover both the nose and mouth;
- During any other activity outside of the classroom or school transportation.
Lial Catholic School, Sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame, provides a caring community infused with Gospel values centered on the formation of the whole child. United with parents, Lial is committed to Academic excellence and the development of necessary life skills allowing each child to use his or her unique God-given gifts to serve.
Sports & Clubs
Lial participates in the Toledo Diocesan CYO Athletic League. There is something for everyone.